Wednesday, June 20, 2007

AV Wednesday*: Nice Red Sox Fans Exist! + Punchout

Yes, I know, my title is an oxymoron already. But bear with me; after the deadspin posts on drunk Red Sox fans, their existence was rather uncertain. However, after a thorough scouring of the 'Tube, I have discovered the existence of one Red Sox fan that even Yankees and Mets fans might be able to tolerate:

Surprising, isn't it? Now guys, to keep our man cover intact, remember, you can't post and say that this is cute. Make sure to grumble or mutter at the absence of grown lady videos in the comment section. It'll be our little secret that you may have actually enjoyed that video.

EDIT: OK, this was too funny not to add: Mike Tyson's Punchout video acted out for the present day.


* For the record, I've decided to actually put some structure on this blog. As of this millisecond, the following plan is in motion:
Mondays are perspective posts (i.e. Jesus/Newton/Freud Plays Sports or Open Letters) and commenting on weekend sports events.
Wednesdays are Audio-Visual posts (pictures and videos of cool sports stuff and athletes, including, possibly, yours truly. I don't want to jinx it, so no details yet about my potential project, but I think you might enjoy it.)
Fridays are Bloggolalia and Open Bias posts (in which I discuss how the media (mainstream or blogs) has covered a sports story this week, and ask you for your opinion). I think this format will help emphasize what makes my blog interesting and unique. I do enjoy guest bloggers on occasion, so if you have any ideas, shoot me an e-mail and maybe you too can be read by thousands! err, dozens! err...my cousin Wilbur and Google searchers who can't spell well?

No comments:

Post a Comment